Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My new favorite NIKE FREE XT QUICK FIT+

This new shoe that I have just purchased is a cross trainer and is great for aerobic exercise as well as zumba. It is light weight, fits wide, great color outsole and very comfortable most importantly! The flex grooves in the outsole extend into the midsole to help reduce the overall weight of the shoe and enhance multidirectional flexibility. Flywire material is strategically placed for lightweight lateral support in the forefoot. I also like the color grey, because it will stay looking clean much longer. :) It is also Nike + ready. 
Other colors of this shoe include:




1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love Nike and what they've done with Nike+!

    I have some of the men's Lunar Flywire's and there awesome! Also just picked up the new Free Run+..Check them out for your next pair, most comfortable shoes I've ever owned..

    ReplyDelete